You know dear your voice make me remember the one whom I like very much
Ofcorse who else can be ....…its my pet dog u idiot :o)

I still remember the day I saw you acroos that street
I wish I wud have went for shopping instead ..(^0^)

I cud nt stop me thinking abt you whole day and night…
bt i didn’t knew I know so much slangs and abusive words :x

Whenevr I think about you ,sleep goes out of my eyes
Ofcorse dats quite obvious as I got so scared u kno dat :O

I feel you are the only one in my life….
Becoz only one is enough to make it hell :(

Why did nt you come to my life around 3-4 years back
After a long wait I came to know how hippo looks like ;)

If I found u lost, i ll go around the world to search you
Coz I put so much efforts to trained u to be like my pet :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]

Let it be