Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]

Dubai is a home to many adventures and landmarks, who would have imagined few decades back that a desert land would have turned into such a touristy place.
One of the activity which you have to click from your bucket list is Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp. I booked from KLOOK:
I didn't knew there are different vendors and level of Dune bashing when I booked. For my booked trip, the vendor was 'Royal Eagle'. Here are my memories:



It cost me around 2500 INR which included:
-Hotel Pickup and Dubai (any location including Deira/Bur Dubai/Al Barsha etc)
-Dune Bashing for 30-40 minutes.
-Sand boarding
-Camel Ride
-Tanura Show / Fire Show / Belly Dancing Show
-Dinner (pasta/Indian curry and naan/Salads/ Soft drinks etc)
There is other vendor listed on Klook known as Red Dune, they offer package with extreme dunes. I wish i would have opted for that package, as the current package suits well for Kids/newbies as compared to my adrenaline level ;)
The trip started when Mr. Ishtiaq picked me right on time, around 2:45 PM from my hotel in Bur Dubai. He was quite friendly and offered me front seat as I was travelling solo.
Though he was on time, we had to wait for other driver for 30 minutes as other family of 10 people had to accommodate in 2 SUVs. Once other driver arrived, we head to the camp site with first stop where they deflate the tires for smooth operation on Dunes. Meanwhile I had the opportunity to capture a Hummer for my memories :D

It was a large Convoy arriving in the dessert for the Due bashing session.


         
After 15 minutes, we had first stop for the photos. I was lucky that few friendly people from Philippines were in my vehicle who posed for a selfie to make this trip in my memory books.

The desert view offers you enough time to think about the long goals about your life.

We reached camp site at dusk time which made it difficult to clicks picture for our camel ride, not to mentioned the point that we missed sand boarding too :(

The camp site was decent as per the prize bucket, the Tanura show with starters kicked off the lovely evening. 

         
The main highlight for me was the Fire Show, hats off to the man who pulled off all the stunts.


         


The dinner was better than I expected, including Chicken, Curry and specially Jalebi which is one of my favorite Indian desserts.

Though the time was running out, I had to balance between my camera and dinner plate to capture the perfect choreographed moves of belly dancer on the Arabic and Bollywood tracks.


The event wrapped up quickly after the dance, we were dropped at the hotel around 9 PM. It was a fun day after all, I only wish we could have made more out of it if its not on the account of that lost 30 minutes :)
Here are some of more interesting things to do in Dubai:








Disclaimer: I am not associated with any brand, its just my personal view without any intention to promote/demote any individual or brand  Though it's only done to share my memories and not for monetary benefits, but please take permission for using any content (blog/images/videos)


Comments

  1. I wish to show thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this trouble. Because of exploring throughout the online world and getting suggestions which are not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. Living without the presence of answers to the difficulties you have resolved by way of your entire site is a crucial case, as well as ones that could have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't encountered the website. Your own personal ability and kindness in controlling a lot of stuff was vital. I don't know what I would've done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your impressive and amazing guide. I will not be reluctant to propose the website to anybody who will need guide about this problem.
    morning desert safari dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. desert camp in jaisalmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: desert safari dubai booking

    ReplyDelete
  4. When this desert safari decides to spend their best day in Dubai, there are endless activities and a good night to do during the great desert. All these activities will make your time memorable and Desert safari Dubai tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. denver airport car service

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best place where you can enjoy your trip with friends and family. Royal desert safari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be