What did you do to me, why did you do to me
I can feel your touch every single thing that I see
Its not just some voodoo dolls or black magic
dnt wonder whether it could hv done in better way
now its nt only the air that I breath or song I sing
its dream that i dreamed of like what is coming


How did you do it to me ,when did you do it me
My world was so lonely you changed to a new paradise
Is it possible to miss some one more than you ever do yourself
I wish I can roll back the time when you were with me
I was never confused before till I saw you in my dreams
Bt still I will say can you do it once more what u do to me

Comments

  1. What,Why,How,When...???These things u hav asked...bt i jst wanna ask,,,WHO did it to U??[;)]
    Mr.Kapil..."LuV iS Like HeaVen bT iT Hurts LikE HeLl"
    So BEWARE...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya keh ke gaya tha shayar wo sayana..
    aag ka dariya dub ke jana ....

    nyways jab pyaar kiya to darna kya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too complex[:O] ..who did what .."can you do it once more" ..whats that

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm
    dnt think by brain here...think using heart samajh aa jayega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh tum acche kavi ho yar...
    aise hal kab se ho gaye hai tumhare...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmm
    thanks ji :)
    yaar bus yahin to find out karne ki koshish kar raha hun :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya...u r gud at writing...bt writers r alwayz inspired with sum1....so... i think ur inspiration would b really lovable..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya i kno dat...sab ladkiyan yahin kehti hai ;)

    bt inspiration ???????
    dat is still a mystery for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm.. kapil uncle its a indirect open invitation for some one... :P ..

    damn good.. really good writing skill...

    kaha se copy mana :P.. majak baba,,

    --

    ReplyDelete
  10. nahi yaar...ye open invitation kissi ke liye nahi hai...
    as all openings are closed ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]

Let it be