I reall wish i could......

I really wish I could have hold on the time that passed away like a wind,
I really wish I could have told the every single thing in my heart,
I really wish I could have made her every single second as my life,
I really wish I could have asked her to stay with me forever,
I really wish I could have you are the reason god gave me heartbeat,
I really wish I could have captured every single smile on her face,
I really wish I could have told I have its only love that I can give to her,
I really wish I could have shown unfold things running in my mind,
I really wish I could have you are the treasure I was looking for,
I really wish I could have made her feel these emotions :(








Comments

  1. kapil.. really very true,.. even i have the asme wish.. but some wish remain the wish only.. :(.. but doesn't matter .. we still wish them... :) hope one day all will come true..


    goood writing keep doing ,,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm
    first time sahi bola chhaya aunty ne ;)
    and i will also wish for your wish
    and thanks buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish it could happen in real to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat if i say its happend for so many times :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. fr so many times...ya fr so many girlzz..
    plz make clear...
    is it Many - One oR Many - Many Relationship...??
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm
    it happened so many times but only for one girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish U could have made her feel these emotions :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmmm
    if u r wishing thn it will happen definately ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]

Let it be