Let it be

To Let it be you,Let it be with me.
Let it be the simple and clear what you mean to me

Let it feel yourself what are you going through,
Let it accept from heart that you love me too.

Let it my love to realise honey its only you.
Let my heartbeat to say my love is true.

Let me hold you for once for a lifetime.
Let me tell you there has been no one else

Let me show you emotions coming out of my eyes.
Let me make this world for you as new paradise.

Let be this kiss to be forever on your lips
Let my heartbeat to go on with every single tick

Let me cover all steps that takes it to my destiny,
Let my destiny be the second step after my honey.


Let the words come out of your lips that i want to hear
Let me take you to cloud no.9 without any fear

Let it take my love or life whatever long lasts,
Let this moments to be there till my last words stands.


Copyright@kapil.ricky :)

Comments

  1. I heard that people become poets when they fall in love.. Dont tell me that u r going to ruin a girl's life [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  2. iMpReSsInG...Bt u"lL hav To TrY HaRdEr[:p]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @soumya - u dnt wrry dear,uski life ruin nahi hogi....as meri ho jayegi :(

    @sim - impressive ki bachi....i m already trying hardest :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat exactlyy u r trying...????

    ReplyDelete
  5. trying ki koi ek ladki to isko padh ke senti ho jaye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ladki ka toh pata nahin...mai senti ho gaya hun..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i insist k u snd a copy of this blog to all the girls u know(excluding me kyoki main to senti hone se rahi)
    koi na koi to ho jayegi senti..;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wo to already send kar di hai....
    and guess wat it workd :)
    now waiting for some more response ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sab chori ka maaaal lekin feelings asli hai re :):):) bhagwaaan u ki zindagi me ek pyaari si ladki enter karaye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    chori ka kuch material nahi hai
    it tool me 2 days to collect my emotions on to the paper :(

    and thanks for second line :)
    'u' ki taraf se dua hai ki 'i' ko bhi 'u' jaisa koi acha aur sushil ladka mil jaye :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]