Skip to main content

Top 5 Free things to do in Dubai : Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall / Water Fountain / JBR / Dubai Marina

Dubai is not doubt one of the most amazing and expensive city I have ever been to. There are so many attractions and it cost fortune of money to enjoy most of them.  What if I tell you few places where you can enjoy without spending any money at all ?



1. The Dubai Mall : You can reach Dubai mall using Metro lines without any trouble. The best part is you can escape the fireballs of Sun as Metro Station is connected to Dubai Mall with a covered AC tunnel.  The Dubai Mall is the largest Mall and you will realizing that earth is round when you start exploring the Mall as you its never ending. You can click your memories in frame.

         
Don't miss the indoor waterfall behind the frame, mind you its so big that you will run out of camera focal length :)

         
I was quite hungry by the time I walked for hours inside the Mall, so I decided to try Emirati Food which was similar to Indian rice and kebab. 

         
After I filled my tummy, I tried to fill my camera memory wherever I get the chance :) 

         
2. Burj Khalifa: You will find the best view outside the Mall, i.e. Iconic Burj Khalia.

         
Though the landmark was built with a whoop sum of cash but no one stops to take amazing clicks of this landmark for free.

         
3. Dubai Mall Water Fountain Show:  Once sun says good bye and darkness comes over the sky, the Dubai mall water fountain show lit up the lake with powerful lights and music.

         
You can catch up the fountain show after 6:30 PM till night 10PM after interval of 15 minutes. Just get out the Dubai mall exit towards the Burj Khalifa and you can get the free seat to the most amazing view in Dubai.

         
4. JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence) : One of the best places in Dubai to enjoy the Night life and food.

         
There are lot of Coffee shops, Pubs and open restaurant so you cant ask for more :)

         
5. Dubai Marina :The place is 5 minutes walk away from Dubai Marina, where you can explore shopping in Dubai Marina Mall or just enjoy the marina view with lights reflecting from top of many buildings.


         
These are my best places in Dubai which doesn't cost you a penny and still give you a LargerThanLife moments, not to mention the fact that you can cover all the places in 1 day (though I would suggest to spend atleast 2-3 days )
As something money cant buy :)

         
I hope you have a good time in dubai :)
Other places worth visiting:








         
Disclaimer: I am not associated with any brand, its just my personal view without any intention to promote/demote any individual or brand  Though it's only done to share my memories and not for monetary benefits, but please take permission for using any content (blog/images/videos)

Comments

  1. Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful Information. I really like your Blog. Addition to your Story here I am Contributing 1 more Similar Story Community Guidelines of Dubai Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly an informative post! To me the most astounding free activity in Dubai is cherishing the light & sound show of Dubai Fountain. I applied for online Dubai Visa yesterday as I am planning to visit Dubai next week with my kids. Hoping having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly Informative! I have always fantasized about exploring the extravagance of Dubai. However, the expenditures of this ostentatious city had never let me step forward.Now that I have this list, I think I can fulfil my dreams without burning a hole in my pocket. I am applying for Dubai Tourist Visa right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures & great videos of the top 5 things to do in Dubai. I will be applying for a Dubai Visa UK soon. I will try to add these top-notch things in my bucket list while exploring Dubai with my daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dune Bashing and Desert Safari Camp Experience in Dubai [Klool - Royal Eagle]

Let it be

Think out of BOX.....nt LUNCH BOX :D